To Donate Money to Magic Goddess Medicine Woman Click the Goddess Image Below ↓







To Donate: click Goddess image above




Wednesday, April 28, 2010

wow Dawn wrote that to me

107: dawn says:

Daria, I feel bad for bringin this all up but you just gotta know how awesome you really are and how much we value you. If I dont let you know im not just letting you down but myself too. Your strength and LOVE comes through every post you write. You are in your self in my opinion the most awesome person Ive had the honor to affiliate myself with . Humility and gracious. God luv ya ! We have all been listening, and care deeply as you do. Rori is one lucky siren ! Not only does she practice what she preaches but she has sirens like yourself to demonstrate that all she has aspired to has touched many, and not without your help.

Tuesday, 27 April 2010 @ 5:07pm

No comments:

Post a Comment