To Donate Money to Magic Goddess Medicine Woman Click the Goddess Image Below ↓







To Donate: click Goddess image above




Monday, February 15, 2010

Love Letter to my Bladder

Dear Bladder,

I love you. Saying your name in capital letter feels like my eyes filling with tears. I feel so touched. I feel so grateful to you. I love how you pee. Peeing feels magical. I feel like I'm Coyote putting out the fire. Hissss. I feel like I'm feeding the earth and in touch with the fairies when I pee in the bushes. Yes I love you.

I love how you have my back. How you can hold my pee for so long with no problems. And I want to treat you well. I don't want to make you hold pee for so long when not needed. I promise I will take care of you. I promise I will prioritize your peeing. So that you can trust me. Like now. I will go pee rather than hold it with my legs crossed until I finish this entry. Yes I hear you!

See! And thank you!

I feel so bad that you got sick! I want you to be healthy! I want to take care of you! I promise I will stop when my urethra hurts... I feel scared! I feel scared it can hurt so easily! I promise I will stop and I feel scared in my tummy bladder!!

I want to feel good about it! I promise I will stand up for you! I Will stand up for you and make sure you feel wonderful bladder!

Thank you for being my bladder! You are the best! You rock!

And I love you!

Love ALWAYS AND FOREVER AND ALWAYS AND FOREVER AND NEVER EVER WANT TO LOSE YOU , K?

DARIA

No comments:

Post a Comment